- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon buttermilk blend powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups mashed ripe bananas (about 3 medium)
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 3 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients. In a bowl, beat the eggs, bananas, oil and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until combined. Stir in apricots and pecans. Pour into two greased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans.
- Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 2 loaves.
Originally published as Pecan Apricot Bread in Quick Cooking January/February 2003, p43
Reviews for Pecan Apricot Bread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review