These moist, tender chicken breasts have a crunchy coating of pecans and sesame seeds. They're good served alone or with chicken gravy. —Molly Lloyd, Bourneville, Ohio
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1-1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each), partially flattened
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Place milk in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the flour, pecans, sesame seeds, paprika, pepper and salt. Dip chicken in milk, then coat in flour mixture.
- In a large nonstick skillet, brown chicken in oil on both sides. Transfer to a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until no longer pink. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Pecan-Crusted Chicken in Taste of Home April/May 2008, p66
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Pecan and Sesame Seed-Crusted Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review