Peas with Mushrooms Recipe
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, cooked
- 1. In a skillet over medium heat, saute the mushrooms and onions in butter for 3-5 minutes. Add marjoram, salt if desired, pepper and nutmeg; mix well. Add peas and heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 95 calories, 3g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 117mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 4g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1/2 starch, 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat
Reviews for Peas with Mushrooms
"My husband could eat these peas three or four times every week. I have made this recipe so many times I have it memorized. It really is good."