This recipe is a savory side dish with a fresh taste, even though it calls for convenient frozen peas.—Mary Dennis, Bryan, Ohio
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, cooked
- In a skillet over medium heat, saute the mushrooms and onions in butter for 3-5 minutes. Add marjoram, salt if desired, pepper and nutmeg; mix well. Add peas and heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Peas with Mushrooms in Taste of Home October/November 1995, p11
Reviews for Peas with Mushrooms
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2010
"My husband could eat these peas three or four times every week. I have made this recipe so many times I have it memorized. It really is good."