- 1 package (16 ounces) acini di pepe pasta
- 1-1/2 cups coarsely chopped Cubanelle peppers or miniature sweet peppers (in assorted colors)
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 4 radishes, trimmed and quartered
- 1/2 medium red onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1-3/4 cups frozen petite peas (about 8 ounces), thawed
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Thinly sliced radishes, optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; rinse with cold water and drain well. Place peppers, parsley, radishes, red onion and green onions in a food processor; pulse until finely chopped, scraping sides of food processor bowl as necessary.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, chopped vegetables and peas. Add dressing, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Let stand 15 minutes to allow flavors to blend. If desired, top with sliced radishes. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Peas & Pepper Pasta Salad
"I doubled the peas so I didn't need another vegetable for dinner and it was great. We took the salad car camping, and the leftovers still tasted great after five days."
"I prepared this with the Charoset recipe on page 69. It was the perfect, light salad for lunch.Thanks, Ann"