Pearl Pasta Salad Recipe
I was served this salad at a hotel in Sacramento and just loved it. Here’s my version. It’s great to take along on camping trips or picnics.
- 2 cups uncooked acini di pepe pasta
- 3 cups frozen corn
- 1 jar (14 ounces) oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 jar (6 ounces) prepared pesto
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large saucepan, cook pasta according to package directions, adding corn during the last 2 minutes. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, pesto, cheese, oil, salt and pepper. Add pasta and corn; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 15 servings.
2/3 cup equals 299 calories, 14 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 226 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 10 g protein.
Reviews for Pearl Pasta Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC