“These onions were served at a restaurant I visited in Florida, and the chef’s assistant shared the recipe with me. They make a unique side to many entrees.”—Dixie Terry, Goreville, Illinois
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen pearl onions, thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- In a large skillet, saute onions in butter until tender. Add brown sugar and mustard; cook 2 minutes longer. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Glazed Pearl Onions in Taste of Home February/March 2011, p65
Reviews for Pearl Onions
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review