Pear Waldorf Pitas Recipe
Here's a guaranteed table-brightener for a shower, luncheon or party. Just stand back and watch these sandwiches vanish. For an eye-catching presentation, I tuck each one into a colorful folded napkin. -Roxann Parker, Dover, Delaware
- 2 medium ripe pears, diced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons lemon yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 20 miniature pita pocket halves
- Lettuce leaves
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the pears, celery, grapes and walnuts. In another bowl, whisk the yogurt, mayonnaise and poppy seeds. Add to pear mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
- 2. Line pita halves with lettuce; fill each with 2 tablespoons pear mixture. Yield: 20 mini pitas.
Reviews for Pear Waldorf Pitas
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC