Children won't miss the ice cream in these change-of-pace sundaes from our home economists. They drizzled convenient canned pear halves with everyone's favorite ice cream toppings, then added whipped cream and maraschino cherries.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 canned pear halves
- Caramel ice cream topping
- Chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- Whipped cream in a can
- 4 maraschino cherries
- Place each pear half in a serving dish. Drizzle with caramel topping
- and chocolate syrup. Sprinkle with nuts. Garnish with whipped cream
- and a cherry. Yield: 4 servings.