- within 1 in. of edges. Roll up from a long side; tie with kitchen
- string at 2-in. intervals. Place in a shallow roasting pan lined
- with heavy-duty foil.
- Combine the glaze ingredients; spoon over roast. Bake, uncovered, at
- 350° for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads
- 160°, basting occasionally with pan drippings. Let stand for
- 10-15 minutes before slicing. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (4 ounces) equals 246 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 100 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.