Pear Salad with Sesame Vinaigrette Recipe
I created this recipe using ingredients on hand from a recent party - pears, mozzarella and salad greens. It’s beautiful to look at, a good blend of textures and so simple to fix. —Shirlee Bodfield, Tucson, Arizona
- 1 package (10 ounces) hearts of romaine salad mix
- 3 medium pears, sliced
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 3/4 cup sesame ginger vinaigrette
- 1 package (3-3/4 ounces) oven-roasted sliced almonds
- 1. Divide salad mix among six plates. Top with pears and cheese; drizzle with vinaigrette. Sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving equals 375 calories, 26 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 506 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 10 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC