I created this recipe using ingredients on hand from a recent party - pears, mozzarella and salad greens. It’s beautiful to look at, a good blend of textures and so simple to fix. —Shirlee Bodfield, Tucson, Arizona
- 1 package (10 ounces) hearts of romaine salad mix
- 3 medium pears, sliced
- 8 ounces Galbani® Mozzarella Cheese, sliced
- 3/4 cup sesame ginger vinaigrette
- 1 package (3-3/4 ounces) oven-roasted sliced almonds
- Divide salad mix among six plates. Top with pears and cheese; drizzle with vinaigrette. Sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Asian Pear Salad in Simple & Delicious June/July 2010, p33
Reviews for Pear Salad with Sesame Vinaigrette
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review