Pear Pork Chops Recipe
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 5 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium pear, cut into wedges
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, thyme, salt and pepper. Add pork, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat.
- 2. In a large skillet, cook chops in oil and butter over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until meat juices run clear. Remove to a serving plate and keep warm.
- 3. In the same skillet, saute pear until tender. Serve with pork. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 339 calories, 21g fat (7g saturated fat), 83mg cholesterol, 154mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 28g protein
Reviews for Pear Pork Chops
"This is my go-to pork chop recipe. So easy and tastes amazing."
"This was excellent. Will definitely make again!"
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.