VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 5 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium pear, cut into wedges
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, thyme, salt and pepper. Add pork, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet, cook chops in oil and butter over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until meat juices run clear. Remove to a serving plate and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute pear until tender. Serve with pork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pear Pork Chops in Simple & Delicious January/February 2009, p24
Reviews forPear Pork Chops
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 13, 2012
"This is my go-to pork chop recipe. So easy and tastes amazing."
Reviewed Dec. 19, 2010
"This was excellent. Will definitely make again!"