- 1/4 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 5 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium pear, cut into wedges
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, thyme, salt and pepper. Add pork, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet, cook chops in oil and butter over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until meat juices run clear. Remove to a serving plate and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute pear until tender. Serve with pork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pear Pork Chops in Simple & Delicious January/February 2009, p24
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pear Pork Chops(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Recipes >