Pear Pistachio Pita Recipe
This recipe makes a fun and deliciously different appetizer of snack! Pears and pistachio nuts are a surprising and satisfying combination. -- Stephanie Marchese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 4 whole pita breads (6 inches each)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 2 medium pears, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios
- 1. In a bowl, combine the oil and garlic; brush on top of each pita. Arrange oil side up on an ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle with cheese, pears and pistachios.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until pears are tender. Cut into wedges. Yield: 24 appetizers.
2 each: 162 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 286mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Pear Pistachio Pita
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC