It's a snap to make these parfaits since they're comprised of only four ingredients. My husband and I enjoy this handy dessert.—Heather Kobe, Vancouver, Washington
- 1-1/2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) sliced pears, well drained
- 1-1/4 cups cinnamon graham cracker crumbs (about 7 whole crackers)
- Combine yogurt and sugar. Place three to four pear slices in each of four parfait glasses; top each with 2 tablespoons cracker crumbs and 3 tablespoons yogurt mixture. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with remaining crumbs. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pear Parfaits in Taste of Home February/March 2002, p9
Reviews for Pear Parfaits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review