- 1-1/2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) sliced pears, well drained
- 1-1/4 cups cinnamon graham cracker crumbs (about 7 whole crackers)
- Combine yogurt and sugar. Place three to four pear slices in each of four parfait glasses; top each with 2 tablespoons cracker crumbs and 3 tablespoons yogurt mixture. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with remaining crumbs. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Pear Parfaits
Sort By :
"i used fresh pears and this was very tasty. so many possibilities."
"I used regular graham crackers & fresh pears & drizzled some melted dark chocolate over the parfait. Very easy & nice after dinner treat that isn't heavy & tastes good. Thanks for recipe."
"Yes it goes without saying that graham crackers layered in between moist yogurt would make it soggy after awhile. We made this right after dinner as it only takes minutes to put together! Everyone enjoyed it!"
"If you let it sit for any amount of time the graham crackers start to get soft. I did not care for it."