- sugar; sprinkle with cinnamon. Brush edges of squares with milk;
- fold up corners to center and pinch to seal.
- Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Brush with
- milk; sprinkle with sugar. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 35-40
- minutes or until golden brown.
- For sauce, in a small saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch and
- water until smooth. Add raspberries. Bring to a boil; cook and stir
- for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in
- extract. Serve warm over warm dumplings with ice cream if desired.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 528 calories, 23 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 501 mg sodium, 77 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 6 g protein.