Pear Harvest Salad Recipe
- 2 packages (5 ounces each) spring mix salad greens
- 4 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 2 medium pears, sliced
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 6 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup honey-roasted sliced almonds
- 1. Divide spring mix among six plates. Layer with turkey, pears, avocado, pomegranate seeds and onion.
- 2. Whisk the dressing ingredients; drizzle over salads. Sprinkle with cheese and almonds. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 438 calories, 23g fat (4g saturated fat), 89mg cholesterol, 549mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 5g fiber), 34g protein.
Reviews for Pear Harvest Salad
"I made this for Christmas for the family of my husband, and everyone tasted it... and said it was delicious and they ate more than one time... mmmhh I put all ingredients !! -I put normal apple vinegar and cider wine also"
"I also omitted the turkey, advocado, replaced blue cheese with feta cheese, it was excellent"
"Kids loved it too!"