Pear Harvest Salad Recipe
- 2 packages (5 ounces each) spring mix salad greens
- 4 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 2 medium pears, sliced
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 6 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup honey-roasted sliced almonds
- 1. Divide spring mix among six plates. Layer with turkey, pears, avocado, pomegranate seeds and onion.
- 2. Whisk the dressing ingredients; drizzle over salads. Sprinkle with cheese and almonds. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving equals 438 calories, 23 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 89 mg cholesterol, 549 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 34 g protein.
Reviews for Pear Harvest Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.