Pear Harvest Salad For 2 Recipe
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1 medium pear, sliced
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup honey-roasted sliced almonds
- 1. Divide spring mix between two plates. Top with turkey, pear, avocado, pomegranate seeds and onion.
- 2. Whisk the dressing ingredients; drizzle over salads. Sprinkle with cheese and almonds. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 673 calories, 34g fat (7g saturated fat), 133mg cholesterol, 824mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 7g fiber), 51g protein.
Reviews for Pear Harvest Salad For 2
"this is an excellent salad, very refreshing, and I will make it many times."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.