Pear Harvest Salad For 2 Recipe
"We came up with this delicious salad trying to use up leftover turkey after Thanksgiving. We think you'll love it, too!" —Nancy Prewitt, Beaverton, Oregon
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1 medium pear, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup honey-roasted sliced almonds
- Divide spring mix between two plates. Top with turkey, pear, avocado, pomegranate seeds and onion.
- Whisk the dressing ingredients; drizzle over salads. Sprinkle with cheese and almonds. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Pear Harvest Salad For 2 in Taste of Home
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Pear Harvest Salad For 2(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 9, 2010
this is an excellent salad, very refreshing, and I will make it many times.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Almond Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >