Pear Ginger Mojito
A pear, flavored vodka, ginger beer and cinnamon syrup turn a traditional mojito into a seasonal refresher for fall and winter. Add a lime slice to each glass for a festive garnish.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 medium pear, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 teaspoons maple syrup
- 4 lime wedges
- 1 cup ginger beer, chilled
- 4 ounces pear-flavored vodka
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon flavoring syrup or 2 dashes ground allspice
- 2 dashes bitters
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Lime slices, optional
- In each of two cocktail glasses, muddle half of the pear slices with
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup. Squeeze one lime wedge into each glass,
- reserving two wedges for garnish. Divide remaining ingredients
- between both glasses; stir. Garnish with lime slices if desired.
- Yield: 2 servings.