- Pour half of the batter into a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan.
- Combine the filling ingredients; sprinkle over batter. Top with
- remaining batter. Smooth top with a spatula.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pan to a wire rack.
- Combine glaze ingredients; drizzle over cake. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 178 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 150 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.