- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup diced peeled ripe pear
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2-1/4 teaspoons orange juice
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and baking soda; add to creamed mixture alternately with orange juice.
- Pour half of the batter into a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Combine the filling ingredients; sprinkle over batter. Top with remaining batter. Smooth top with a spatula.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
- Combine glaze ingredients; drizzle over cake. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Reviews for Pear-Filled Bundt Cake
Sort By :
"One of my most favorite fruits is pears, so just **have to save recipe**. Another is almonds, Altho have not made yet, it looks deliciously moist."
"I found this recipe in a taste of home magazine years ago and it is now part of every holiday celebration! I have made it with pears and with apples and both are delicious!"