Pear Crumble Recipe
- 3 medium pears, peeled and sliced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons old-fashioned oats
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon cold butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped nuts
- 1. Place pear slices in a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with lemon juice. In a large bowl, combine the sugar, oats, flour, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg.
- 2. Cut in butter until crumbly; add nuts. Sprinkle over pears. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 2 servings.
1/2 cup: 376 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 59mg sodium, 69g carbohydrate (45g sugars, 7g fiber), 5g protein .
Reviews for Pear Crumble
"This is a great and easy recipe. I sprinkled a bit of cinnamon over the pears. A couple dots of butter on the pears made it even tastier! Note: I always made a triple batch of crumble mix and bag it individually and freeze."
"Super easy and super tasty!!!"