- 1 package (15.6 ounces) cranberry-orange quick bread mix
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced pears, drained and halved
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Prepare bread mix according to package directions; pour batter into a greased 9-in. square baking pan. Sprinkle pears with lemon juice; arrange over batter.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar and cinnamon; stir in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over pears.
- Bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Pear-Cranberry Coffee Cake in Quick Cooking November/December 2001
Reviews for Pear-Cranberry Coffee Cake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 21, 2012
"Yummy! And so easy. Will make again and again."
Reviewed Sep. 10, 2010
"Doubled the recipe, including the topping, and used 3 pkgs. Mixed Berry Muffin mix - delicious!"