- 2 cups (16 ounces) 2% cottage cheese
- 2 medium pears, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1/3 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Chill until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Pear Cottage Cheese Salad(3)
Sort By :
I modified this salad by eliminating the ginger and celery. I added a pinch of brown sugar and cinnamon instead. You could also use toasted sweetened pecans instead of the brown sugar/cinnamon combo.
I thought this would be a wonderful combination but to my dismay I didn't care for it at all. My husband tried it but wouldn't eat it and he loves cottage cheese.
I was a bit nervous about the combination but was pleasantly surprised! I liked that the ginger gave it almost a sweet flavor that complimented the pear. Yummy and perfect for lunches!
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Healthy Salads >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >