"My daughter and I had eaten a cold fruit soup while on vacation. When we got home, we tried to create our own version-and wound up with this smoothie," jots Jeri Clayton of Sandy, Utah. "Everyone enjoys it."
3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced pears, undrained
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 envelope whipped topping mix (Dream Whip)
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon vanilla or almond extract, optional
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients. Cover and process until
- smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 3
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 165 calories, 2 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 11 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.