Pear Chicken Salad Recipe
- 6 cups spring mix salad greens
- 1 medium ripe pear, sliced
- 1-1/2 cups cooked chicken strips
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1. On each of four salad plates, arrange the greens, pear, chicken, feta cheese, cranberries and nuts. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients; drizzle over salads. Yield: 4 servings.
2 cup: 348 calories, 22g fat (4g saturated fat), 48mg cholesterol, 203mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 4g fiber), 21g protein.
Reviews for Pear Chicken Salad
"This recipes is wonderful! So easy to make and delicious. I take it for lunch at least 1 day a week."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.