Pear Chicken Salad Recipe
- 6 cups spring mix salad greens
- 1 medium ripe pear, sliced
- 1-1/2 cups cooked chicken strips
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1. On each of four salad plates, arrange the greens, pear, chicken, feta cheese, cranberries and nuts. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients; drizzle over salads. Yield: 4 servings.
2 cup: 348 calories, 22g fat (4g saturated fat), 48mg cholesterol, 203mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 4g fiber), 21g protein .
Reviews for Pear Chicken Salad
"This recipes is wonderful! So easy to make and delicious. I take it for lunch at least 1 day a week."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.