Pear Chicken Salad with Maple Vinaigrette Recipe
- 3 cups torn romaine
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 medium pear, sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- Dash salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine the romaine, chicken, pear, cheese and cranberries. In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, maple syrup and salt; whisk in oil. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Pear Chicken Salad with Maple Vinaigrette
Sort By :
I made a couple of changes: goat cheese instead of blue, turkey instead of chicken, almonds instead of walnuts, and a little less oil. Definitely worth an encore.