Pear Chicken Salad with Maple Vinaigrette Recipe
- 3 cups torn romaine
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 medium pear, sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- Dash salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine romaine, chicken, pear, cheese and cranberries. In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, syrup and salt. Gradually whisk in oil until blended. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Pear Chicken Salad with Maple Vinaigrette
Sort By :
"I made a couple of changes: goat cheese instead of blue, turkey instead of chicken, almonds instead of walnuts, and a little less oil. Definitely worth an encore."