- Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Punch dough down. Roll into a 15-in. circle. Transfer to a 14-in.
- pizza pan coated with cooking spray; build up edges slightly. Cover
- and let rest for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth. Beat
- in the egg, orange juice and peel just until blended. Spread over
- the crust; top with pears. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or
- until crust is lightly browned and cream cheese topping is set.
- In a small saucepan, bring the brown sugar, sour cream and butter to
- a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir until sauce is smooth, about 2
- minutes. Drizzle over top of pizza. Serve warm. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 229 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 190 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.