- 1 can (15 ounces) reduced-sugar sliced pears
- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 2 egg whites
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons confectioners' sugar
- Drain pears, reserving the syrup; chop pears. Place pears and syrup in a large bowl; add the cake mix, egg whites and egg. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on high for 4 minutes.
- Coat a 10-in. fluted tube pan with cooking spray and dust with flour. Add batter.
- Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews for Pear Bundt Cake
Sort By :
"Just a so-so dessert. I followed the directions precisely and what I got tasted mainly like white boxed cake mix. The pear taste was really undetectable. The only real perk of this dessert is the ease, but I would not make this again as there are so many good TOH pear desserts like gingerbread cobbler."
"I made this using fresh pears which are in season right now - it was good but i'll try it with the canned pears next time"
"Made this today. Excellent!! I did add another can of pears though."
"SO easy to make with just a few ingredients but so pleasant with the flavor and soft texture. This is not so overly sweet, you feel like you're eating a candy bar. But is DOES taste like dessert! Someone who is feeling "full" after dinner can probably manage a slice of this--delightful!"