Oatmeal fans will love this dish. Although the pears, blueberries and granola make a beautiful breakfast, with vanilla ice cream, the recipe also makes a delicious dessert.—Lisa Workman, Boones Mill, Virginia
- 5 medium pears, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup apple cider or unsweetened apple juice
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups granola without raisins
- In a 4-qt. slow cooker, combine the first seven ingredients. Dot with butter. Sprinkle granola over top. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until fruit is tender. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Pear-Blueberry Granola in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes Annual 2010, p101
Reviews for Pear-Blueberry Granola
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review