Oatmeal fans will love this dish. Although the pears, blueberries and granola make a beautiful breakfast, with vanilla ice cream, the recipe also makes a delicious dessert.Lisa Workman, Boones Mill, Virginia
10 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Cook: 3 hours
- 5 medium pears, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup apple cider or unsweetend apple juice
- 1 tablespoon King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups granola without raisins
- In a 4-qt. slow cooker, combine the first seven ingredients. Dot with
- butter. Sprinkle granola over top. Cover and cook on low for 3-4
- hours or until fruit is tender. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 267 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 35 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 10 g fiber, 7 g protein.