Pear Blueberry Crisps Recipe
- 1 small pear, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon quick-cooking oats
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon cold butter
- 1. Divide the fruit between two 6-oz. ramekins or custard cups coated with cooking spray. In a bowl, combine the brown sugar, flour, oats and cinnamon; cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over fruit. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 2 servings.
One serving equals 187 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 64 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fruit, 1 fat.
Reviews for Pear Blueberry Crisps
"Delicious! I topped this with whip cream, and we enjoyed this recipe for two."
"YUM! And I love the "cooking for two" portions."
"My husband and I loved this quick and easy recipe. Will mke again."
"Great simple, easy recipe. I bag up the dry ingredients ready to add to the fruit for a quick dessert on camping trips."