"I find it's challenging to make dessert for just the two of us-because we don't want lots of leftovers," shares Lee Bremson of Kansas City, Missouri. "But this dish works well. I usually serve it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top."
- 1 small pear, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon quick-cooking oats
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon cold butter
- Divide the fruit between two 6-oz. ramekins or custard cups coated with cooking spray. In a bowl, combine the brown sugar, flour, oats and cinnamon; cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over fruit. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Pear Blueberry Crisps in Cooking for 2 Winter 2005, p53
Reviews for Pear Blueberry Crisps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 2, 2014
"YUM! And I love the "cooking for two" portions."
Reviewed Oct. 14, 2010
"My husband and I loved this quick and easy recipe. Will mke again."
Reviewed Jul. 18, 2010
"Great simple, easy recipe. I bag up the dry ingredients ready to add to the fruit for a quick dessert on camping trips."