Pear-Blueberry Ambrosia with Creamy Lime Dressing Recipe
- 1 carton (8 ounces) mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 medium ripe pears, peeled and chopped
- 3 medium ripe bananas, sliced
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 1. In a small bowl, mix mascarpone cheese, sugar, lime peel and lime juice. In a large bowl, combine pears, bananas and blueberries. Spoon cheese mixture over fruit; gently toss to coat. Sprinkle with hazelnuts. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 10 servings.
3/4 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Pear-Blueberry Ambrosia with Creamy Lime Dressing
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.