Pear-Blueberry Ambrosia with Creamy Lime Dressing
This dessert is creamy and decadent, yet still good for you. Blueberries provide a lovely pop of color.
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 carton (8 ounces) mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 medium ripe pears, peeled and chopped
- 3 medium ripe bananas, sliced
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts
- In a small bowl, mix mascarpone cheese, sugar, lime peel and lime
- juice. In a large bowl, combine pears, bananas and blueberries.
- Spoon cheese mixture over fruit; gently toss to coat. Sprinkle with
- hazelnuts. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 10 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now