- 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Press pastry onto the bottom and
- up the sides of pan; trim pastry even with top edges.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, flour, cinnamon and nutmeg. Add
- apples and pears; toss to coat. Spoon over crust.
- Roll out remaining pastry; make a lattice crust. Trim and seal edges.
- Brush lattice top with egg white.
- Bake at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a
- wire rack. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 bar equals 235 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 119 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.