Pear Apple Crisp Recipe
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 1 can (8-1/2 ounces) sliced pears, drained
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons cold butter
- Ice cream, optional
- 1. In a greased 9-in. square baking dish, combine pie filling and pears; set aside. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, flour oats and cinnamon; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over fruit. Bake at 350° for 23-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with ice cream if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 520 calories, 18g fat (11g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 255mg sodium, 91g carbohydrate (65g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Pear Apple Crisp
"no taste comparison to using real apples/pears. and look at how many calories this has compared to fresh fruit"
"This tastes and smells fabulous.Very nice for fall but I make it all year. Thanks for the receipe."