- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 1 can (8-1/2 ounces) sliced pears, drained
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons cold butter
- Ice cream, optional
- In a greased 9-in. square baking dish, combine pie filling and pears; set aside. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, flour oats and cinnamon; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over fruit. Bake at 350° for 23-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with ice cream if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pear Apple Crisp in Country Woman July/August 2000, p41
Reviews for Pear Apple Crisp
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 7, 2012
"no taste comparison to using real apples/pears. and look at how many calories this has compared to fresh fruit"
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2011
"This tastes and smells fabulous.Very nice for fall but I make it all year. Thanks for the receipe."