- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 3 medium pears, chopped
- 1/4 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 star fruit, optional
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons pear juice
- 2 tablespoons vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- Dash salt
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. If desired, slice star fruit and add to bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk remaining ingredients. Add to salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Pear & Peanut Spinach Salad in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2014
Reviews for Pear & Peanut Spinach Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review