- 1 package (22 ounces) Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Fully Cooked Frozen Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry or blackberry jam
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 4 cups torn romaine
- 1 small cucumber, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 medium pear, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Prepare chicken according to package directions. In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine jam, vinegar and pepper. Microwave on high 10-15 seconds or until warmed; whisk until blended.
- In a large bowl, combine spinach and romaine. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Transfer to a large platter; top with chicken, cucumber and pear. Sprinkle with cheese and almonds. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Pear & Chicken Salad with Gorgonzola in Tyson Grilled & Ready Contest 2013
Reviews for Pear & Chicken Salad with Gorgonzola
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review