Peanutty Pops Recipe
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate milk
- 10 disposable plastic cups (3 ounces each)
- 10 Popsicle sticks
- 1. In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute. Stir in sugar. Cook and stir over medium heat until gelatin and sugar are dissolved. Transfer to a large bowl; beat in peanut butter and milk until smooth. Pour into cups.
- 2. Cover each cup with heavy-duty foil; insert sticks through foil. Place in a 9-in. square pan. Freeze until firm. Remove foil and cups before serving. Yield: 10 ice pops.
1 each: 187 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 159mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1/2 starch, 1 milk
Reviews for Peanutty Pops
"One of the great summer memories with our kids was making and eating this popsicles. They are rich and creamy.I have been looking for this recipe for years without any success. Thank you. It was on the unflavored gelatin box which was tossed out in a cleaning frenzy."
"How much chocolate milk??? Can't rate the recipe without all the ingredients."