"When my two sons were young, these pops were a favorite treat, and they still enjoy them," writes Lynn Lehman of Superior, Wisconsin. "They're fast and easy to make and don't melt as quickly as some frozen treats. For a variety, you can add mint chocolate chips, mini marshmallows or chopped banana."
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate milk
- 10 disposable plastic cups (3 ounces each)
- 10 Popsicle sticks
- In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute. Stir in sugar. Cook and stir over medium heat until gelatin and sugar are dissolved. Transfer to a large bowl; beat in peanut butter and milk until smooth. Pour into cups.
- Cover each cup with heavy-duty foil; insert sticks through foil. Place in a 9-in. square pan. Freeze until firm. Remove foil and cups before serving. Yield: 10 ice pops.
Originally published as Peanutty Pops in Taste of Home August/September 2004, p61
Reviews for Peanutty Pops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review