- 25 whole graham crackers, broken into bite-size pieces
- 3 cups salted peanuts
- 2-1/2 cups raisins
- 3-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 2 gallon-size resealable plastic bags
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 jar (18 ounces) crunchy peanut butter
- In a large bowl, combine graham crackers, peanuts and raisins; set aside. Divide confectioners' sugar between the bags; set aside. Divide confectioners' sugar between the bags; set aside. In a heavy saucepan over low heat, cook and stir chocolate chips and peanut butter until melted. Pour over graham cracker mixture; stir until well coated. Immediately divide the mixture between the bags; seal and shake well. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 13 cups.
Reviews forPeanutty Party Mix
"I used Chex cereal instead of the peanuts as that is what I had on hand. It is very good - next time I would add some vanilla to the chocolate pb mix."