Peanutty Party Mix Recipe
- 25 whole graham crackers, broken into bite-size pieces
- 3 cups salted peanuts
- 2-1/2 cups raisins
- 3-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 2 gallon-size resealable plastic bags
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 jar (18 ounces) crunchy peanut butter
- 1. In a large bowl, combine graham crackers, peanuts and raisins; set aside. Divide confectioners' sugar between the bags; set aside. Divide confectioners' sugar between the bags; set aside. In a heavy saucepan over low heat, cook and stir chocolate chips and peanut butter until melted. Pour over graham cracker mixture; stir until well coated. Immediately divide the mixture between the bags; seal and shake well. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 13 cups.
1/2 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Peanutty Party Mix
"I used Chex cereal instead of the peanuts as that is what I had on hand. It is very good - next time I would add some vanilla to the chocolate pb mix."