Peanutty Fries Recipe
These "fries" are cut from a quick peanut butter fudge and drizzled with red-tinted icing "ketchup".—Hershey Food Corporation, Cheryl Reitz, Hershey, Pennsylvania
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. + cooling YIELD:10 servings
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- Paper muffin cup liners (2-1/2-inch diameter)
- Red icing, optional
- 1. In a microwave, melt peanut butter chips with milk; stir until smooth. Pour into a foil-lined and greased 9-in. square pan. Cool completely at room temperature. Lift out of the pan and invert onto a cutting board.
- 2. Remove foil; cut into 3-in. x 1/4-in. strips. Fold muffin cup liners in half, pressing out creases; fold in half again. Fold point under; use as holder for fries. Use icing for ketchup if desired. Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
1 serving (4 each) equals 239 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 110 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC