These "fries" are cut from a quick peanut butter fudge and drizzled with red-tinted icing "ketchup".—Hershey Food Corporation, Cheryl Reitz, Hershey, Pennsylvania
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- Paper muffin cup liners (2-1/2-inch diameter)
- Red icing, optional
- In a microwave, melt peanut butter chips with milk; stir until smooth. Pour into a foil-lined and greased 9-in. square pan. Cool completely at room temperature. Lift out of the pan and invert onto a cutting board.
- Remove foil; cut into 3-in. x 1/4-in. strips. Fold muffin cup liners in half, pressing out creases; fold in half again. Fold point under; use as holder for fries. Use icing for ketchup if desired. Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Peanutty Fries in Quick Cooking May/June 1998, p41
Reviews for Peanutty Fries
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review